Are you interested in teaching for CYT Spokane during our 2018-2019 class sessions? We are now accepting Interest Forms
& resumes. All information received will be reviewed beginning late spring and will continue until all Artistic Team members have been selected.
A CYT Teacher’s Philosophy
By incorporating CYT’s Values and Objectives into everything he or she does, the CYT teacher strives to build character in students. Pre-planning, organizing, and communicating with the Class Coordinator are major steps in reaching this goal. A conscious focus on the students as individuals must be of highest priority at all times, with the content of class instruction designed to meet their needs. A spirit of servanthood is an essential trait of any CYT teacher.
To train and instruct students in specified area of competence in such a way as to promote the development of character, self-esteem, and confidence.
Teachers needed for these 2018-2019 classes:
- Must understand CYT's Mission Statement and Values and Objectives and be willing to incorporate them when performing job-related tasks.
- Must have theater experience and/or education pertaining to a class being taught.
- Must show evidence of ability to use appropriate and effective methods of instruction.
- Wiggles Instructor (Ages 4-5)
- Our Gang Instructor (Ages 6-7)
- Dance Instructor (Youth Ages 8-12; Teens Ages 13-18)
- Drama Instructor (Youth Ages 8-12; Teens Ages 13-18)
- Voice Instructor (Youth Ages 8-12; Teens Ages 13-18)