Students enrolled in CYT Spokane classes are invited to audition for the current production. Auditions consist of a one-minute song, a character line reading, and a short dance routine performed for the Artistic Team. The audition process may also include a “callback” in which a student may be asked to dance, read, or sing for a specific role. Auditions are a wonderful way for students to gain self-confidence and to show the best of their talents!
UPCOMING AUDITIONS: Matilda the Musical
Sign up for your AUDITION TIME SLOT:
Prior to auditions, print off, fill out, and sign all audition forms.
- Sign into your Family Account - OR - Create a Family Account
- Select - "TOOLS" and then "AUDITIONS"
- Select - "NEW AUDITION APPOINTMENT"
- Select - "Audition for Show", "Matilda the Musical", "Audition Time Slot" and click SAVE.
- If there are no available time slots, please contact the Office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions regarding the audition process or format please contact the office by emailing email@example.com